as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

life is good



oh god this blog is hilarious. I go back and forth so often. whatever.
so I had a good long phone conversation with luke. I won't go into detail because a) it'll take too long and b) this is a public blog and that would just be too much, but we had a good talk, and I'm very glad it happened. I'm probably happier/more at ease right now because of that than I've been in months.
I also cleaned the apartment and ordered a cap gun pistol on ebay today.
life is good.

(ps) this is how I feel about life

2 comments:

  1. yaayy I go back and forth from having the best time of my life to being miserable, as well.

    although KIRSTEN... THAT PICTURE. WHAT. EXPLAIN. That's disturbing. :~/

    Besides that, I'm happy that things are going smoothly~

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's a screenshot from lazy town (it was part of a dance), the caption was just added by someone hahahaha

    ReplyDelete

bitte sag etwas.