as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Friday, August 13, 2010

XXXO

I haven't posted in quite a while. Losing steam, perhaps.
I suppose that because all I do is read Reddit I've run out of downtime to ponder and kill time with a blog. I'm so sorry, legions of fans who read my blog religiously (there are so many!!!!!! I swear!!!!!!).


lol.



There's been discussion of me getting a tattoo in the past, and I'm still thinking about it.
I've added shoulder tattoo to the list of places I'd possibly get one done. I have rather round/wide shoulders, which I think would do well as tattoo perches. Also, I think that I'm not really the kind of person who could pull off a tramp stamp. There are only a handful of those rare individuals who look good with them. I'd rather not risk it. However, I think I would do well with a shoulder tattoo.

Placement example. I would not get this of course, it was just the easiest thing to stamp onto a photo quickly. I still like the wolf skull idea. Perhaps a wolf skull with some adornments on my right shoulder? Left shoulder? Don't know yet. Hmmm...













-------------------------



Day 19 — A talent of yours

mmMMMMMMMMmmmm... B-)

2 comments:

  1. I like the idea of growing out your bangs! I tried it but this always seems to happen: it kind of takes a while ---> it looks nice ---> I miss having my bangs ---> so I cut them again ---> but by the time I cut them I've forgotten how to deal with bangs and find myself getting fussy ---> so fussy, so I grow them out again. (repeat cycle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read your blog... hurrr
    I want to grow my bangs out, too.

    ReplyDelete

bitte sag etwas.