as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

that boy is a monster


I haven't been online as often recently. I suppose this should really be a good thing. I want to start painting again, and when I say that it implies that I haven't been painting which is not true, but I want to start painting more often. I used to draw/paint/doartshit basically all the time, but I haven't since high school, really. maybe being in school will make me draw more, because my classes are all lectures that are actually pretty cool, so I want to be there to listen, and I'll have time to doodle. I did lots of doodling in food science... so much love for my jolly indian professor who says things like, "if I say anything that sounds complex you should ignore it."

he's a wolf
in disguise
but I can't stop staring in those evil eyes.

monster is stuck in my head
and I can't stop
singing it
(in my head)
but it's not really that bad because
I really like that song.
monster is basically how I feel today.

lady gaga has "love songs" that are actually pretty legit.
she speaks the truth.
I empathize with monster + bad romance + teeth, etc.
whoops.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.