as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

totally spamming blogspot, but





I really want to post pictures of zooey deschanel, because she is the basically the epitome of female perfection. seriously, you can't deny it. I used to think that the most beautiful person in the world was katy perry, but zooey deschanel looks almost exactly like katy perry, only prettier. it's ridiculous! brace yourself because your mortal eyes are about to witness the most adorable person you will ever see.















2 comments:

  1. A few people have told me I look like Zooey Deschenal but that's all lies and deception, cause I look nothing like her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you make very similar facial expressions, and you're similar enough that I could believe you were related, though you don't look like the same person exactly...

    ReplyDelete

bitte sag etwas.