as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

fish bowl effect




unicorns are violent, beautiful creatures.
I'd like to do some sort of art with unicorns (how female of me).
unicorns slaughtering people and eating them, perhaps.
I need to get better at drawing animals[horses, creatures].





















oranges, peeling back
their fleshy, swollen faces,
grinning in the moonlight.

palestinian weather forcast:
sand and sea and broken bones,
bloodied knuckles;
smiling children, broken fingers.

oranges, peeling back
their slimy, filthy skins, rubber eyes,
baring their teeth, gnawing at the glass.

nails in the walls, grinding into the muscle.
my bones are hidden, tucked away beneath a soft coating of grime.

falling apart in little pieces of egg shell;
fingers, toes, frothy eyes, little pieces of egg shell.


This doll creeps me the fuck out what the fuck

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.