as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Monday, November 23, 2009

it's not my fault, it's how I'm programmed to function

I don't know what's right
and what's real
anymore,
and I don't know
how I'm meant to feel
anymore,
and when do you think
it'll all become clear?
cause I'm being taken over
by the fear.








I am such a degenerate haha. lazy. typical.
I am also queen of the awkward, silent, brooding, cliche.
I can't do social situations. I'm learning.
I'll admit that luke helped me greatly. he taught me a lot of things.
basically how I interact with people nowadays is based on the formulas
I learned from luke.
(set responses to set phrases)
("hi! how are you?" = I'm good, how are you. etc)

me, jack, jesse, tommy and matson watched the labyrinth.
I don't know jesse and tommy very well.
so, as is the usual with new people, I sat awkwardly and didn't say much
and the things I said/did were incredibly awkward.
I remembered it[vaguely]; I think I saw it when I was 4-5ish.
alice in wonderland + the dark crystal + dragon tales.

I make it rain is stuck in my head.
lol.


I'm very thirsty.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a lazy, lazy person too.
    But sometimes we come through, us degenerates!
    think tentacles think jelly fish and wine

    ReplyDelete
  2. tentacles + jellyfish + wine = such a good combination. like a fabulous, fancy meal.

    ReplyDelete

bitte sag etwas.