as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Saturday, November 21, 2009

this is how I feel right now





my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts my stomach hurts



LEFTOVERS ARE THE BANE OF MY EXISTENCE. Oh, but they are so tasty. MmmMMMMMM. Alas.




Unrelated: this made me laugh quite a bit:

“When you read the book.. it’s like, ‘Edward Cullen was so beautiful I creamed myself.’ I mean, every line is like that. He’s the most ridiculous person who’s so amazing at everything. I think a lot of actors tried to play that aspect. I just couldn’t do that. And the more I read the script, the more I hated this guy, so that’s how I played him, as a manic-depressive who hates himself.”

- Robert Pattinson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.