as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Friday, November 27, 2009

he ate my heart


I ate:
half of an entire pie. (the only reason I didn't eat the whole pie is my grandmother only brought half a pie.)[pecan.]
+a bowl of squash. (the serving bowl.)
+green beans
+2 cans of cranberry sauce
+two rolls
+box of macadamia nut chocolates
+plate of mashed potatoes
+three plates of stuffing
+bowl of gravy
+stuffed bell pepper
+plate of turkey
this morning:
+cranberry sauce sandwich(wtf)
+three slices of bread with cheese
+bowl of shredded cheese
+two bowls of rice krispie's
+another can of cranberry sauce
+1 piece [blueberry]pie (only one! can you believe it?)
+more macadamia chocolates


I am in so much pain.
I'm not exaggerating.
look
at
that
shit.

how am I still alive?
how is my stomach still intact?
I feel like I'm going to die.
I feel like I'm going to die.
I feel like I'm going to die.

HOLIDAY LEFTOVERS WHYYYYYYYyyyyyy

lol



this looks
pretty good
right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.