as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Monday, February 8, 2010

but I love you now that you're six feet underground


this picture KILLS ME because there's actually no way to know the answer to this question, considering how far along we are in terms of interpreting meaning from living brains. we'd need to map the entire fucking thing and compare it to others'. and even then we don't know for certain.

there is no soul. this is a terrible concept. brains are physical things. just because we don't know yet exactly how consciousness is produced from neuronal function it doesn't mean there's a homunculus/soul controlling things. it isn't magic.
one could copy a brain exactly into a computer program and it would think. pseudo-A.I., I guess.







I need to write/paint more often. especially paint. and I really need to stop posting stupid things on blogspot.
lettersletterslettersnumbersletterslettersnumbersletterslettersletters

I wish I were a more likable person. I'm pretty offensive/awkward in my mannerisms. I'm either way too friendly right off the bat or I'm way too quiet. I wish I knew how to talk to people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.