as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Monday, February 15, 2010

that shit could kill a bus of kids


I just watched 500 Days Of Summer. it made me feel like I should pack up the [bare] necessities and move to the city and get a cheap apartment and start my life over again. drop out of college, work as a waitress, write books of short stories, search for a publisher, publish one or two books, make very little money, stay alive.

I know it wasn't supposed to be a happy movie, but somehow I expected it to be. I was a little bit disappointed. I want to paint the walls of the apartment with stars and galaxies, but I think the woman who owns the building would fine us, so I won't.

Instead, I'll clean the apartment today and paint on the cardboard in the alley way and duct tape it to the walls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.