as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

bathe in gasoline

I'm posting too much, I know.

I really want a tattoo,
but I don't want to rush into it.
I want to spend a long, long time planning and thinking and drafting.
I want either a jellyfish or a quote
(not more than one unless I got them separately).




possible quotes (the list will probably grow and change):

- "he thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts"
[from "IT" by stephen king. book.]

-"as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon."
[from "distance to the moon" by italo calvino. short story.]


if I settled on text, it would be either on my forearm or my hip. most likely my forearm. also the inside of my left wrist. depends on what quote I chose.
I'm leaning heavily towards the stephen king quote. though I also like the italo calvino quote as a runner up. that one might be accompanied by a picture [of a fish].
something like these fish:

+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+
+

If I got a jellyfish, it would probably be similar to this one, species-wise. it would be horizontal, swimming. either in blue/magenta/gray or in black and white. that would be somewhere on my back. probably lower back on the right side, almost on my hip.

suggestions are welcome, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.