as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Sunday, December 13, 2009

let's get married today




Easily
let's get caught in a wave.
easily
we wont get caught in a cage.
shao lin shakin for the sake
of his soul.
everything must go.
lookin mighty tired of
all the things that you own.
everything must go.


I'm a broke hipster, so I'm going to paint instead of paying for christmas presents.
I've done it before. oh well. my family probably won't care (especially because even if I had money I would probably buy lame gifts).
right now I'm painting a mermaid & some fish. her head is too small, her neck is too long, and her anatomy is really fucked. I assume my non-artist family won't notice [hopefully].
(click for a larger version so you can see what I'm talking about.)
oh yeah mermaid oh yeah that's right yeah uh huh yeah work it girl uh huh.

I'm super lame.
all the time.



funky.




I think it's hilarious that the co-op here sells enzymes in tablets
[and they're enzymes we worked with in lab].
I could buy amylase supplements if I wanted to[/had money].
amylase breaks down amylopectin[starch] into sugar.
hilarious.


this is how I feel about life.



with the birds I share this loooonelyyyyy viiiiieeeeewwwww.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.