as if inside our skulls, instead of the brain, we felt a fish, floating, attracted by the Moon.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

he ate my heart and then he ate my brain


I left my backpack at my mom's house, so I don't have my computer. I am on jack's computer.
thus, I only have access to the images on his computer to post haha.
let's see what I can use here.




Good find, I think.




Today was a very good day. I believe this could be described as [having a good christmas]. The linds and I convened at my mother's house for brunch. we then bustled around and left to cinemark to see the new sherlock holmes movie. little did we know, we should have listened to my grandmother[gram]'s advice last night and bought tickets ahead of time, because the 2:35 showing was sold out. we then bought tickets to the 4:05 show, and then went back home. (I felt bad, because we were going to meet jack at the theatre, but then we went back home. he didn't get my text message in time with the plan, so he drove to the mall and then had to double back and drive to my mother's). we started a game of scrabble, in which my word was "greed" and eric's was something not memorable, and my mother's was "sex." (she got 26 points for it.)

we finally went to the movie, and the line to get into the theatre had formed a massive spiral all the way back to the area to purchase tickets (ropes blocked entry to the rest of the mall, forcing the line to wrap instead of extend, sort of like a hard on in really tight pants...).

so we saw sherlock holmes. it was good! I loved it. they could have done way better, but I think that's only because I have very high expectations of sherlock holmes. I need to read the stories. I've read a few of them when I was little, but I don't remember them well. robert downy jr is quite beautiful, which is always a plus in a movie. I am convinced now more than ever that house is heavily based on sherlock holmes. I also am more firm in my belief that sherlock holmes had aspergers. (I read once that, because the author was a doctor and gave all the characters real symptoms of different things, it is entirely plausible that the character of holmes was based off of the author's experience with aspergians, long before asperger's was created as a diagnosis.)

after the movie, jack and I had dinner at his mother's house in south hadley. I'm quite fond of jack's mom, she's very fun to talk to. she also used to work in several miscellaneous grizzly fields that I have high interest in.

then we drove to alex's apartment and hung out with him and his father.

we then went back to greenfield and got even more high and now jack is playing CoD and

here I am.






insane love&peace vibes to anyone who read that whole thing. kudos, kudos to you, anonymous friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

bitte sag etwas.